Click Image for Gallery
Senopex Dot A7 Thermal
The Senopex Dot A7
A LONG RANGE FOX SHOOTERS DREAM
- The Senopex Dot A7 is the pinnacle of long range thermal scopes providing a man size detection range of 3600m from it's F1.0 75mm thermal lens system, this paired with a <35mk 12micron 384px lynred wafer sensor gives a base magnification of 7.0x optical.
- The unit is is powered by x2 18650 batteries and has a runtime of upto 14hrs, these are supplied with the unit complete with charger kit.
- The screen is a 0.5" OLED display with an operating temperature range of -40degc to +40degc providing sharp imagery.
- The full housing is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum and has an IP67 waterproof rating for submersion under water for upto 30 minutes.
- Recoil rating is 1200g.
- The reticule systems have lots of control in terms of brightness and colour modes, with a fully scaled mildot reticule, this is also fully scaled on screen and within the PIP function.
- Inbuilt recording with 32GB of internal memory
- Full roll and pitch system displaying angle measurement for calculating drop and for cant.
- Fast processor prevents any lag when panning and boots up within seconds, so you are ready for that critical shot.
- Special user mode functions including Assassin, Equator, Edge, Black Hot, White Hot all customisable for contrast, brightness and target brightness..
- Multiple user profile modes automatically saving reticule zero, choice, colour, user mode and brightness/contrast settings per profile.
- The Senopex Dot A7 unit is supplied with a robust Peli case and a weaver compatible mount with 20MOA of adjustment built into it to ensure a centralised reticule on standard 0 MOA action rails.
- 3 Years Warranty Included.