Lowa Hunter GTX Evo Extreme
Handcrafted in Germany the Lowa Hunter GTX Evo Extreme is the ultimate field boot.
Providing excellent ankle support on rugged terrain and the GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet warm and dry.
LOWA's classic hunting/field boots are made for on- and off-trail use, shooting, fieldsports and stalking activities.
Handcrafted construction, the finest leathers, Vibram outsoles, and SPS (Supination, Pronation, Support) midsole technology, are just some of the reasons why LOWA is the boot of choice for rugged, off-trail adventure, hunting, shooting and game keeping.
EVO stands for the evolution of our most popular game hunting boot. They Provide excellent ankle support for climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, with PRIMALOFT® insulation keeps feet warm and dry. The Hunter is a taller, 10" version of the Tibet GTX, with the added benefit of insulation.
- UPPER: Nubuck leather
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft® insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushion - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- Built on a wide last, this boot will have a roomier fit than most of our medium width boots.
- 10 inches tall.