Guide TU450 Thermal Rifle Scope
Guide TU Thermal Scope retains the appearance of a traditional daylight scope and perfectly integrates latest premium thermal imaging technology. The design of this scope accommodates long-term operating habits of hunters. The TU series adopts a 400x300 high- sensitivity thermal detector combined with a 50mm objective lens, and its 10 sets of zero calibration configuration make it convenient to switch between multiple rifles.
- 1024 x 768 Full-color OLED, High contrast , image details boost, Improving viewing comfort.
- Long press the up/down button to smoothly zoom in and zoom out. Make the search more flexible and pinpoint the target more quickly while hunting.
- FFP reticule can be zoomed in synchronously with the image, and the reticle line width can be maintained at any magnification, without conversion, avoiding errors, and helping hunters improve shooting accuracy.
- Six color palettes: white hot, black hot, red hot, green hot, iron red, blue heat,
- Support one-button switch to identify the location of the target instantly, helping to achieve all-weather observations.
- “Enhance/Highlight/Natural” can be quickly switched by one button, the image can be adaptively adjusted for different scenes , “Enhance/Highlight” can effectively reduce image impurities to highlight the target.
- Support photos and videos, Recording wonderful moments at any time. Can share to your social media by APP.
- 10 hours super long operation time. TU Series have dual battery system which consist of internal battery and external battery. External battery can be replaced without power-off , ensuring all-day operations.
- With IP67 waterproof-rated for protection from heavy-rainfall, dust, and impact. Working temperature is -30°C~50°C ,suitable for all kinds of harsh weather. It also passed UN38.3 battery certification, RoHS, CE, FCC certification, etc. Quality guaranteed.
- 400*300 IR resolution
- 50mm Focal Length
- 7.78°×5.84° FOV
- 3.2×~12.8x Magnification