Pulsar Digex C50 Colour Night Vision Scope
The Pulsar Digex C50 is a new full colour night vision scope featuring the following:
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT TO BE PLACED ON THE PRE-ORDER LIST.
Full-colour imaging in the Colour Twilight mode
In deep twilight, when the human eye is already unable to discern details of observed objects, the Digex C50 Colour Twilight mode displays a full-colour image, extending the daytime hunting experience into the night.
Different lens and sensor operating modes guarantee the best hunting results 24/7. During the day, the Digex C50 scope displays natural Full-HD resolution colour images. After sunset, switch the scope lens to a higher light transmission mode and continue to observe in colour even in deep twilight. When night falls, simply press the button and switch to night mode – the sensitivity of the Digex C50 increases and the image becomes monochrome.
The aesthetics of a classic design. The new Digex C50 offers familiar visual aesthetics for any hunting weapon. It pairs organically with the rifle with its classic shape of a daytime optical sight. Simply mount the scope on the bar of the hunting weapon in the usual way, using proven ring solutions.
New IR illuminators for night hunt success For greater effectiveness and success in moonless night hunts, pair the new Digex C50 riflescope with one of Pulsar’s Digex-XS series IR illuminators, which are characterised by a three-fold increase in optical power compared with previous models. When paired with the illuminator, the Digex C50 enables you to better see far-away objects and observe the animals without the risk of being noticed and frightening the animal off. It’s a perfect tool for detecting targets such as wild boar, deer and elk at distances ranging up to 500 metres.
The Digex C50 sight is for any time of the day. You won’t want, or need, to remove this scope from your rifle with its stylish design paired with first-class components for advanced functionality:
- Supersensitive Full-HD sensor 1928×1088 pixels
- High contrast frost-resistant HD AMOLED display 1024×768: operating temperatures from -25 to +50°C
- D16T aluminum alloy frame: fully waterproof (IPX7 rating) and highly shock-resistant, can be used with rifled hunting weapons of calibres up to: .375H&H, 12 gauge and 9.3×64
- Variable magnification 3.5x to 14x
- High-precision aiming with “Picture-in-picture” mode
- 5 individual shooting profiles / 50 zeroing distances
- Photo and video recording
- The built-in WiFi module connects the device with either Android or iOS smartphones using the Stream Vision 2 app allowing the remote control of the device, wireless firmware and software updates, ballistic calculator, etc.
- Paired with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in with a capacity of 4.9 Ah, the other replaceable with a capacity of 2 Ah. Up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with the Pulsar BT Wireless Remote Control (optional) for controlling the software functionality of the sight.