Pulsar Digex C50
The Pulsar Digex C50 is a new full colour night vision scope featuring the following:
Full Colour Twilight mode - Seeing is believing!
In deep twilight, when the human eye is already unable to discern details of observed objects, the Pulsar C50 Colour Twilight mode displays a full colour image. This extends the daytime hunting experience into the night, with class leading results.
During the day, the Digex C50 scope displays natural Full-HD resolution colour images. After sunset, switch the scope lens to a higher light transmission mode and continue to observe in colour even in deep twilight. When night falls, simply press the button and switch to night mode – the sensitivity of the Pulsar C50 increases and the image becomes monochrome.
You can find the Pulsar Digex C50 for sale on the Blackwood Outdoors store, and product information is available directly from the manufacturer website at Pulsar.
- Pulsar C50 integrates a super sensitive 1928×1088 pixels Full-HD sensor
- High contrast frost-resistant HD AMOLED display 1024×768: operating temperatures from -25 to +50°C
- D16T aluminum alloy frame: fully waterproof (IPX7 rating) and highly shock-resistant, can be used with rifled hunting weapons of calibres up to: .375H&H, 12 gauge and 9.3×64
- Variable magnification 3.5x to 14x
- High-precision aiming with “Picture-in-picture” mode
- 5 individual shooting profiles / 50 zeroing distances
- Photo and video recording.
- Paired with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in with a capacity of 4.9 Ah, the other replaceable with a capacity of 2 Ah. Up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Compatible with the Pulsar BT Wireless Remote Control (optional) for controlling the software functionality of the sight.
INCREDIBLE FULL COLOUR LOW LIGHT ABILITY
The Digex C50 has the best sensitivity in its class for infrared spectrum (night sensitivity), including a wavelength range of 900–950 nm. The device is highly effective when paired with invisible IR illuminators. This makes the Digex C50 a perfect tool for detecting targets such as wild boar, deer and elk at distances ranging from 500 meters.