Pulsar FN Adaptor
- Quick release 42mm – 50mm – 56mm adapter options
- Precise screen positioning mechanism
- Metal housing
- Tolerance to extreme temperature
- Suitable for the Pulsar Forward F455 and F455S Models
- 42mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 45.5mm to 50.6mm diameter .
- 50mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 51.6mm to 58.6mm diameter .
- 56mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 59.7mm to 65.6mm diameter .
FN Cover Ring Adapters are special mounting units, that enable installation of Forward F attachments in front of the objectives of day optic devices (riflescopes, spotting scopes and binoculars).
Adapters are supplied with a set of insert rings (the choice of the insert ring is defined by the outer diameter of the objectives housing of optic device).
After installation the adapter stays constantly on the objective of optic device which allows installing the thermal of digital attachment in front of the objective swiftly.
During the day when the attachment is not used, adapter serves as the mount for the protective cover (included in the package), which protects the optics of day riflescope.