Sightmark’s Wraith 4K Max digital riflescope is a harmony of technology, power and precision. In low-light conditions, the Wraith 4K Max utilises an enhanced ultra-high definition 4000×3000 digital CMOS sensor to detect objects up to 300 yards away, and in daylight, this detection range is even further.
The Wraith 4K’s sharp 1280×720 display resolution delivers crystal-clear imaging while 3-24x digital magnification gives users the versatility to adjust as needed. The Wraith 4K’s 850nm IR illuminator features 90 minutes of operating time on max, and its night vision mode and daytime color mode offer crisp, vibrant views of the environment.
With a hardy aluminum housing, the Wraith 4K boasts built-in UHD 4K video recording with audio, 10 reticle options and an IPX5 water-resistant rating. Its rechargeable, internal battery provides up to 8 hours of power.
Included in Package
- IR flashlight
- Daytime lens filter
- Objective lens cover
- Fixed picatinny mount
- USB cable
- User manual
- Enhanced ultra-high definition 4000×3000 sensor
- Crystal-clear 4K digital imaging
- 300-yard detection range
- Night vision mode
- Daytime color mode
- Sharp 1280×720 HD full color display
- 3-24x magnification
- Detachable 850nm IR LED illuminator
- Built-in video recording
- 10 reticle options in 9 colors
- Up to 8-hour run time on an internal rechargeable battery
- Additional weaver rail for accessories
- 4 weapon profile saves