Sytong HT77 LRF Night Vision
For the first time in the night vision industry, Sytong have added the 1000-meter range finding function to the night vision device.
Range-finder night vision sight with independent design patent.
Sytong takes the lead in realizing the 1000-meter ranging function on the night vision device.
HT-77LRF equipped with the best and most advanced Sensor in the field of night vision.
Provided with the second-generation 0.39-inch OLED military-grade display.
Match with 5 million high-definition large aperture lens.
Sytong innovative research and development, continuous improvement, reject mediocrity.
The new Sytong HT-77 LRF is the first digital Night Vision add on to include an integrated range finder. This new device sets the standard as the most adaptable digital night vision device on the market. You can use the HT-77LRF as a handheld scanner or with a simple quarter turn click, attach it to your daytime optic converting it into a night sight ready for hunting. You can also decide what light source to use with the addition of an 8w 850NM or 940NM illumination source. The HT-77LRF also features an upgraded 5 megapixel Sony Starvis CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2608×1944
The large internal screen of the Sytong HT-77 LRF 3.5x Digital Night Vision Rear Add On With Range Finder produces a high resolution and clear image of your surroundings in full colour during daytime or switch to night mode.
The supplied collar attaches to the eyepiece of your scope and allows you to quickly attach and detach the unit as the shooting conditions change, without any shift in point of impact.
The Sytong HT-77 LRF is supplied in a presentation box complete with a carry bag and all its accessories ready to use.
- Integrated 1000m Laser Range Finder
- Longer battery life, as the optionally available IR illuminator is operated with its own battery
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with rotation and inclination angle display
- The sensor can down-regulate the image much faster when the IR Illuminator is switched on, so the eye is not faded
- IR emitter is not permanently installed in the device and can be purchased from us in addition
- No more fading due to overly focusable IR light, this also makes the use in the close range environments much more pleasant
- This device is recoil proof up to 6000 joules , tested with caliber 9.3×62 mm
- Sytong app for live image transmission with direct access to previously saved photos and videos that can be downloaded directly to the smartphone
- Well placed buttons simplify operation, especially in manual mode
- SD card is easy to change
- Picture in picture function
- Battery: 18650 x 1
- Dimensions: 139mm x106mm x62mm
- Magnification: 1x – 3.5x
- Focus: 2.5cm – 8
- Eye resolution: 1024 x 768
- Voltage: 3.7v
- IR wave length: Provided by optional external light source
- Picture in picture: Yes
- Video type: AVI
- Data transmission: WIFI
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Battery life: >8 hours
- Photo resolution: 2608×1944
- Video resolution: 1920×1080
- Memory card: Micro-SD Max. 32 GB
- Weight: 336g
In the Box
- An HT-77LRF device for day and night vision
- An adapter to be able to apply the product to your aiming optics (available in various sizes)
- A high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery that lasts 8 hours of use
- Charger with USB port
- Kit with hex keys for installation and adjustment
- Convenient transport bag
- PVC tape to help install the adapter device on the optics
- Use and maintenance manual