Ex Demo - Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XP50 Rifle Scope
The new Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XP50 from Pulsar has arrived. Featuring a 640x480 <40mk sensor and 2.0x optical magnification. The Trail 2 LRF XP50 model has a host of new features over some of the previous Pulsar thermal lineup, these being a new "B" pack battery system which enables long run times in excess of 20+hrs with the larger IPS14 battery, built in HD recording of video footage, built in WIFI for streaming to IOS and android devices. It also features a stadiametric rangefinder, and accelerometer/gyroscope, the full unit is now IPX7 and waterproof rated for the worst of weather. The Trail LRF has a 1000m inbuilt laser rangefinder.
THIS UNIT HAS BEEN USED BY OURSELVES ONLY TO DEMO THE UNIT, IT IS IN AS NEW CONDITION 9/10 . SOLD AS NEW WITH 3 YEAR WARRANTY.
Included features of the Trail 2 LRF XP50
- 640x480 17 micron sensor
- High resolution 1024x768 AMOLED display
- 1000m inbuilt laser rangefinder.
- Variable magnification between 2.0х and 16x The best thermal rendering
- Detection distance up to 1000 м
- High caliber recoil resistance: 12 gauge., 9.3x64, .375H&H
- Long eye relief
- 3 zeroing profiles / 15 distances
- Zoom zeroing
- Picture in Picture mode
- Angle of side incline and elevation angle indication
- Integration with iOS and Android devices
- Wifi - up to 16 hours
- Fully waterproof (IPX7)
- Integrated video and sound recorder
- Quick release mount
NEW features of the Trail 2 vs Trail
- Instant start-up (under 3 seconds)
- <40mk Sensor
- Full colour 1024x768 HD display
- Magnesium alloy body
- Wide angle eye piece
- New reticules and scaleable options
- More profile zero options x10
- Recording in HD .mp4 format (this will be nice for Video reviews and other presentations).