Pard NV008 Updated Firmware September 2019 V1.25
For all users of the Pard standard NV008 a firmware update is now available to provide the features of the NV008 LRF model including new reticule designs, increased zero profiles, picture in picture function and also this firmware release also increases IR power to improve image quality and clarity.
- New reticule functionality, new designs.
- Multiple zero profile memory
- New Picture in Picture function
- Increased IR output power for improved clarity
Available to download from the below link. Copy and paste this url into your browser address bar to download.
- Download the file FWPLD008.bin from the above link.
- Use a compatible microsd card not exceeding 32gb.
- Place the card into the NV008 and format it within the NV008 unit selecting format external from the menu options.
- Copy the file onto the card – there should be no other files or folders on the card
- Turn on the NV008, the red power indicator should flash for a few seconds while the file is loaded into the NV008, wait until this stops and after a few seconds the PARD introduction will appear.
- Turn off the NV008 fully and remove the card.
- Format the card as before to remove the firmware fully before using the unit. to prevent loss of data settings.