Laser Rangefinder LE032 Plus
The 700M laser rangefinder is features a built in fully adjustable weaver mount to allow for precision control of the laser measurement and laser pointer. The unit is powered using a CR2 battery cell and has an integrated remote switch to activate it on and off.
These units are ideal to fit on night vision and thermal units to accurately display the range on there OLED display. When using on a night vision device the laser splash it emits is visible on the night vision unit so this can be adjusted to your desired point of aim on the screen, if using this with thermal unit the laser splash is not visible, this unit is also fitted with a laser pointer that allows you to aim at a target with your thermal scope and then align the rangefinder laser pointer up to your same target aim point.
These work great with night vision add on devices like the Pard NV007A,Pard NV008P, Yukon Sightline, Pulsar Digex units, they also work great with Thermion thermal rifle scopes and other models and are fitted direct using a weaver adaptor mount available in our store.
- 700m Laser Range finder
- Long distance spotting sight, clear range: 7-700m
- Lightweight and compact mini size. 85 x 40 x 80mm (3.35 x 1.57 x 3.15 inch)
- Aluminum alloy, shockproof, resistant & water resistant
- Color OLED display, good to use day and night
- Widely used for alignment, aiming, positioning, hunting, spotting, search, rescue, hiking etc
- Mount windage & elevation adjustable to align with scope, easy to assemble on the left/right/bottom of rangefinder
- Inbuilt laser pointer to accurately setup the unit for daytime use or with a thermal imaging device or rifle scope.
- IDEAL FOR PULSAR THERMION AND DIGEX MODELS
THIS PLUS MODEL HAS A BUILT IN LASER POINTER. THE MAJOR BENEFIT OF THIS BEING YOU CAN ALIGN THE UNIT PERFECTLY FOR USE IN THE DAYTIME WHEN THE IR LASER SPLASH IS NOT VISIBLE IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO ALIGN THE LASER PERFECTLY WITH A THERMAL UNIT, WERE AGAIN THE IR SPLASH IS NOT VISIBLE.