Pulsar PSP Adaptor
- Quick release 42mm – 50mm – 56mm adapter options
- Precise screen positioning mechanism
- Metal housing
- Tolerance to extreme temperature
- Suitable for the Krypton
- 42mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 45.5mm to 50.6mm diameter .
- 50mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 51.6mm to 58.6mm diameter .
- 56mm adaptor suitable for front objective housing OUTER sizes from 59.7mm to 65.6mm diameter .
Pulsar PSP is a quick release adapter with precise screen positioning mechanism which gives perfect alignment of the scopes.
Milled from aluminum alloy, the metal housing of this adaptor makes it lightweight and durable. The screws, retainer clip, and pins are manufactured from steel. One of the insert rings supplied with the unit needs to be inserted in the adapter before mounting it on the lens of a daylight optical device (spotting scope, binocular or sight).
The ring selection is determined by the outer diameter of the lens housing of the optical device.
The moulded plastic rings provide gentle contact and a smooth fit with the day optic and improve the reliability and integrity of mounting. This adapter is suitable for Krypton Thermal Vision Front Attachment.